Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Riding in Style






Tonight Alex drove Little Miss Daisy up to the library for story time.  I'm waiting for the moment this summer when Amelia is no longer satisfied with simply being a passenger, but so far so good!

On a different note, I got a phone call from daycare today saying that Alex woke up from naptime with blood coming out of his ear.  I called the Dr's office and they said to come in the following day.  Basically, they didn't have anymore appointments for the day, and he wasn't screaming in  pain.  They said we could go to Prompt Care, but with his history of ear problems I felt more comfortable waiting and seeing our own pediatrician.  Well, as we were in the middle of story time it happened again.  Adam walked home, got the truck, and called to get a referral to Prompt Care.  The tele-nurse told us we had to go to the ER.  I was hesitant to do that simply because the wait would be long, he wasn't screaming in pain, and the co-pay is ridiculous.  Luckily, we have one of our nurses phone numbers, so we decided to call her and get her opinion.  She told us to administer the drops we had and come in at our scheduled time in the morning.

Poor little guy hates the ear drops, but what can you do.  Fingers crossed it's not something terrible!!

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers