Today I got to go on a tour of the West wing of the Capitol, that is currently under construction. I knew Alex would like to see me dressed up like Bob the Builder. Really glad I don't work construction!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(413)
-
▼
February
(28)
- Sweet Tooth
- Fun After Church
- Date Night
- Building a Snowman
- Some Big News!!
- Funny Faces
- Reading Books
- Finally Some Snow!!
- Super Model Pose
- Beautiful Sunset
- Children's Museum
- Good Morning!!!
- Hanging Out
- Monkey Joes's
- We Did It!!
- Happy Valentine's Day!!
- Happy Birthday Papa
- Snuggles
- Our Usual Saturday
- Art Time
- Gone Fishin'
- Super Bowl
- Lazy Sunday Morning
- Wrestle Mania
- Oreo Time
- Date Night
- Mom, the Builder
- It's Cold!!
-
▼
February
(28)

No comments:
Post a Comment