After Monkey Joe's we headed home and hung out for the evening. Aunt Sara made tacos and guacamole and the kids did a fine job of dragging out ever toy Evalee owned. It was a great! I brought Mickey and Minnie cookies for the kids to have, and Amelia really enjoyed licking all the black icing off her cookie and her brothers. (Side note: her poop was disgusting from all the dye in the icing. Gross!!)
Both Alex and Amelia loved holding Izzy. Alex was smitten with her. He's recently asked me if there was a baby in my belly. I think he's got baby fever. No worries, because this Momma doesn't. Maybe later, but not now. As a matter of fact, I told Sara that I loved Izzy but she didn't pull at my heart strings to make me want to have another. She told me that's exactly how she felt when Amelia was little.
No comments:
Post a Comment