Thursday, February 14, 2013
Happy Valentine's Day!!
Alex took Sponge Bob valentines for his party at school and Amelia took Princess ones. They each came home with a ton of candy and were really excited to go through it all. We ended up going out to Cancun for dinner because the dinner I had planned to cook needed too much time in the oven and I forgot Daddy had to supervise speed training for football after school so he couldn't put it in the oven. Oh, well I thoroughly enjoyed my margarita!!!
We didn't exchange gifts, but gave extra love, hugs, and kisses!!! Please disregard the fact that the only photos I took today somehow took place in the bathroom! Weird I know!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(413)
-
▼
February
(28)
- Sweet Tooth
- Fun After Church
- Date Night
- Building a Snowman
- Some Big News!!
- Funny Faces
- Reading Books
- Finally Some Snow!!
- Super Model Pose
- Beautiful Sunset
- Children's Museum
- Good Morning!!!
- Hanging Out
- Monkey Joes's
- We Did It!!
- Happy Valentine's Day!!
- Happy Birthday Papa
- Snuggles
- Our Usual Saturday
- Art Time
- Gone Fishin'
- Super Bowl
- Lazy Sunday Morning
- Wrestle Mania
- Oreo Time
- Date Night
- Mom, the Builder
- It's Cold!!
-
▼
February
(28)



No comments:
Post a Comment