Wednesday, October 26, 2011

According to Alex

A few funny stories from Alex in the last few days.  Yesterday I noticed his lip was busted when I got to daycare, just a little on the lower lip.  I asked him what happened and he told me the same story he told the ladies at daycare. . .  "Sissy threw a block at me."  Oh goodness, we have a story teller on our hands.  I could maybe believe this a year from now, but it's just not feasible now!!


The other day we put a jack-o-lantern in Alex's room.  He likes to plug it in when he goes to sleep at night.  Tonight we plugged it in and the light was casting shadows on the ceiling and he says to me. "Look, a triangle!" I had no idea he knew any of his shapes.  He seems to be learning so much, but only wants to share it when it's convenient for him and not when I ask him what shape something is or what color something is.  He's such a smart and stubborn little boy!

Also tonight while reading the train book he talked about picking Uncle Jacob up from the train station, which was  few months ago.  It amazes me how little ones can remember such little details.  So we decided to call Uncle Jacob, but he didn't answer.  Alex left a message that I'm sure will entertain Jacob. He kept telling him about picking him up from the train station.  He was pretty bummed he didn't answer and kept wanting me to call again. 

I need to do a better job of recording these little moments.  I just love being a Mom!!!

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers