Friday, October 28, 2011

5 Months Old







Today you are 5 months old!!  You are getting quite a little personality these days.  You love to laugh, especially at your brother.  We don't know if you love Alex more or if he loves you more.  Every day as soon as soon as you see each other both your faces light up and you just laugh and smile at each other.  You love when he gets right in your face.  I sure hope that love continues for years to come.  You are quite ticklish, and your laugh can almost sound a bit like a cry but you always want more.  You've really taken an interest in toys and are rolling all over the place.  You've been waking yourself up in the night because you rollover.  It's driving Momma nuts!!  Sure wish you would sleep better, but I know one day I'll miss cuddling with you.  As of late you only want your Momma, even your Daddy won't due.   You are getting the hang of eating solids and are quite a little piggy.  You've recently decided that you're not a fan of butternut squash, but that's it so far.

I can't believe how fast the time is flying.  I love watching you grow and change.  You really are a very special and sweet little girl.  Love you!!

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers