For the second time in two weeks Alex has managed to poop in the tub during bath time. GROSS!!! Tonight I put him in Amelia's bathtub after her bath to try to get bath time finished up before I fished out turds and cleaned bath toys and the tub. Alex thought it was so exciting and as you can see he's totally hamming it up for the camera! This is a true joy of motherhood!!
Another joy of motherhood was experienced a few days ago. Adam had just left to go teach at Benedictine University and I went to change Alex's diaper. He started coughing so hard he puked all over our bed. It went through the comforter, sheets, and onto the mattress pad. I then had to try to juggle getting Alex out of his puke clothes and into the bath tub, clean up puke, take the sheets off and into the washer and console a screaming little baby. It's time like this I'm thankful I'm not a single parent and only have to encounter this craziness alone periodically!
Also today Alex, Amelia, and I went over to my friend Laura's house to go swimming, but didn't take any pictures. She had a little girl, Mia, just 3 day before Amelia was born. We enjoyed getting to see each others baby's and visiting. Next week were taking the party to Trista's house! I'll get pictures of all of our cutes then!
No comments:
Post a Comment