As I've mentioned, it's been so hot lately with heat indices today near 110 degrees. We decided to let Briggs in to cool off. Alex was excited and it didn't take long for Briggs to settle in on the cool tile floor. He is shedding like crazy though, so we had to immediately get the vacuum out once he went back outside. Alex loves to vacuum so he helped. I just wish he had a bit more skill with it, then I wouldn't have to do it anymore.
Friday, July 22, 2011
Dog Days of Summer
As I've mentioned, it's been so hot lately with heat indices today near 110 degrees. We decided to let Briggs in to cool off. Alex was excited and it didn't take long for Briggs to settle in on the cool tile floor. He is shedding like crazy though, so we had to immediately get the vacuum out once he went back outside. Alex loves to vacuum so he helped. I just wish he had a bit more skill with it, then I wouldn't have to do it anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(308)
-
▼
July
(47)
- A Family Tradition
- A Little Lift
- Flying High
- Our Evening Out
- Football Camp
- 2 Months Old
- What's Cookin?
- Mr. Fix It
- Reality
- A Day in the Life of Amelia
- A Fun Day
- Double Fistin
- Reading Stories
- Dog Days of Summer
- Snappin' Beans
- A Visit to Bunker Hill
- At the Zoo
- Splash Park
- Children's Museum
- Staycation
- Baby Bonnet
- Relaxing!!
- Little Helper
- Just Chillin'
- Too Big for this Tub!
- M&Ms Please
- Play Time
- Say Cheese
- Get Your Motor Runnin'
- Cupcake Wars
- The Science Center
- No title
- All Aboard
- Sea Lion Show
- Children's Zoo
- A Visit to the Zoo
- Bumbo Time
- All Smiles
- Meeting Dr. Galle
- Fireworks!
- 4th of July Cookout
- Amelia is not a big fan of being in her car seat. ...
- Family Photo
- Sunday at Nana & Papa's
- Carnival Time!!
- Parade Time!!
- Pool Side
-
▼
July
(47)
No comments:
Post a Comment