Friday, July 8, 2011

Cupcake Wars


Our final stop before heading home was Jilly's Cupcake Bar. Since I've been on maternity leave I've been watching a lot of the Food Network, which includes the show Cupcake Wars. There was a team from St. Louis and they won! The shop wasn't far from where we were, so I really wanted to check it out. Both kids had fallen asleep by time we got there, so I just ran in. I bought 4 cupcakes, and boy did they not disappoint. It was a treat that we may stop again and get!!

Well, we did have one more stop. On the way down to St. Louis there was lots of construction going north on 55 so we decided to detour through Bunker Hill and see the Manar's and check out their new pool. Alex of course had to jump in and try it out. Both Trista and Will got some good snuggle time in with Amelia too. A nice impromptu visit!! We'll have to go back again when we can stay longer!

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers