Thursday, July 28, 2011

Our Evening Out











Every year Nana & Papa come to Springfield and stay at the Crowne Plaza for a Rural Electric Board meeting that Papa goes to. We always go to the cocktail hour and visit with many of the members. It's always a nice time. Today we went early and took a dip in the pool with Nana. This was the first time Amelia has actually been in the water. I took her in first and then Daddy took her so Mommy could take pictures (we don't nned pics of Mom in her suit anyway!!) It was a tad chilly and she would gasp every time you put her in the water. Don't think she was a big fan, but we'll let her be her own judge next summer!

Of course, I had to take a picture of Amelia in her dress. This is the frilliest one we've worn to date. It was Evalee's when she was little. It says Little Angel on the front in rhinestones and has rhinestone angel wings on the back. It was a photo opportunity waiting to happen. Of course, Alex wanted to snuggle with his sissy so he jumped in too. It started out nice with him giving kisses and saying I Love You (which I don't think I've heard him say to her on his own before), and then it went south real quick!!

1 comment:

These Are The Days said...

Ahh! So glad she got to wear it! I think Eva only wore that dress once!

Background

Blog Archive

Followers