Tonight Daddy was teaching school, so it was Mommy and the kids. We watched Toy Story 3 and had some M&Ms. The reason for the M&Ms is the little girl in the movie eats some jelly beans and Alex was crying for beans, but we didn't have any. I was able to compromise with M&Ms. Later on in the evening Alex got out his toolbox and was working on his mower with the pliers. He was getting pretty frustrated when I finally figured out he was really trying to fix a problem. . . a M&M had gotten stuck in the mower and he was trying to get it out. He really knows how to use his tools!!
Miss Amelia was giving us some smiles, but truthfully she has been grumpy and fussy all day. Rarely did I lay her down without her screaming, but every once in a while we got a smile!! And since I was snapping photos Alex decided to take a picture of me. We're still waiting for it to be developed :)
No comments:
Post a Comment