Yesterday we headed to Roodhouse for the annual 4th of July parade. We had to get Alex in on the tradition of watching all the firestrucks, bands, tractors, and horses slowly drive down the road. Of course, I had to tell Alex all about the bagpipers and how much I love them. We watched from the church lawn as we always do, but overall Alex wasn't too impressed! Little cousin Thomas was much more impressed!
We then headed down to the park so Gabbi could ride some rides. She really wanted Uncle Adam to go with her on the Scrambler, but decided it cost too many tickets for him to go and she'd rather just ride another ride by herself. Uncle Adam has decided it's time for Gabbi to go to 6 Flags and ride rides that Aunt Molly won't ride with him. I said that's fine with me! I'll go hang out at the water park!!
Today we have a few BBQ's to go to, but unfortantely the weather is rainy and cool today. Pretty uncommon for this time of year. It will still be nice to hang with family and friends.
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA & OUR TROOPS!!
1 comment:
I havent been to that parade in years! Alex looks so good!
Post a Comment