Today we had a visit from Great-Grandma Meehan, and Mommy's cousins Morgan and Trinity. We had a nice visit with them, as well as went to Steak n Shake for lunch. Alex was a good boy the whole day. He's not being such a good boy as I type this, as I hear him upstairs squacking!!
This afternoon the family took a walk. It was sooo hot out, but we managed to walk 2 miles!! It's been a while since Briggs has gone on a walk and he really needed to get rid of some energy, and this walk was just the trick. Tonight I went and got my haircut, and Alex came with me because Daddy was at football. It was a sad night because my hair dresser of over 8 years is moving away. I really have no idea what I'm going to do now. You just can't trust anyone with your hair or your eyebrows for that matter!!!
I'm so glad I'm not at work right now since the State budget is in such dissaray, but it sure isn't fun not getting paid!!! Thank goodness the legislature passed something today that will keep things going for a while. I feel sorry for all my girls at work, but again I'm very glad I'm not there!!!
We have a busy week next week. We are going on the 4th Annual Meehan Family Float Trip and then heading to Chicago for Uncle Trevor and Aunt Ashley's wedding!! I think I need to start packing now!!
No comments:
Post a Comment