Monday, July 13, 2009

6 Weeks Old


Here's a couple of pictures I've taken over the last few days. Thought I'd pass them along for everyone to enjoy!! I just can't believe how big Alex is growing. I went to the Dr. today for my 6 week check-up, which also means Alex is 6 weeks old today! I'm doing great and don't need to go back to the Dr. It's going to be so different not having to go to the Dr. all the time. It's kind of become second nature after visiting Dr. Galle and Putman for such a long long time now! Of course I got weighed today, so I decided to hold Alex and see how much he weighs now. He is now 11 lbs 4 oz. What a big boy!!!
Tonight we went to Jacksonville and had dinner with Nana and Papa and Uncle Thomas, Aunt Amy, and cousin Thomas. Gabbi is visiting a friend this week and going to Vacation Bible School. It was a nice little visit while Daddy was away at football tonight! Well, I think I've officially caught up on blogging. Sorry I got so far behind, don't know how but time flies by so fast!!

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers