Yesterday we headed to Roodhouse to pick up Briggs. He'd been there since last Saturday. I think he's glad to be home. He's extremely tired and mellow, just the way we like him!!!
We stopped at the store and put Alex on the scale in the deli to see how much he weighed. He of course was squirmy so we didn't get an exact number, but he is now around 12 1/2 pounds. We have a big boy on our hands!! He goes next week for his 2 month check-up and shots, so we'll know for sure then.
Right now we're just enjoying our time together, because I go back to work in a week and half and Adam starts football practice. Next week we are going to take Alex for a visit to daycare. I already know this is going to be way harder on me than Alex. Pray for me please!!!
1 comment:
The first time was hard. I almost made it through dropping her off without crying, but as I was walking out the door and driving to work the tears came. The next day was much better though. Now we are two months into it, so much better. Good luck though and I love seeing all the updates and pictures. Alex is adorable. Zada is going to have so many men to choose from later in life. She is certainly surrounded by boys.
Post a Comment