It's been another busy session week. I always look forward to the weekend when I can catch up on some sleep and sleep in, plus get ready for another crazy week at the IL Senate. Adam and I went out to eat last night at Darcy's with Aaron & Liz, and came home around 10:30. Went to bed a little after 11:00 and fell right to sleep. Of course I woke up at 2:30 to go to the bathroom, because yes our lovely unborn child is back on my bladder again, and I haven't been back to sleep since!!! I am so annoyed!! I laid in bed for 2 hours then decided to get up. I've dusted and picked up the basement, but don't want to be too loud and wake Adam up. So, now I'm just hanging out on the computer. Think I'm going to go upstairs and dust anyway!! I guess this is just getting me used to what will be one of many sleepless nights!
That's all I got ladies and gentlemen! I pray God has blessed you with a wonderful nights sleep.
2 comments:
I have been having the same problem! Even if I try not to drink a lot after a certain time the baby finds my bladder and decides to kick it-constantly!! Hopefully that will end soon.
This always happens to me, in fact not because of the bladder, I just start waking up, Ive always said Im just preparing for whats coming.
Sorry you arent getting good sleep, thats the most important thing of all!
Post a Comment