Monday, March 2, 2009

100 Days & Counting

Can you believe we only have 100 days until the newest family member of our family arrives, or thereabouts?! Depends on if this child shows up on time or not, but for all intents and purposes we're looking at 100 days and counting!!

It truly is amazing how fast time has flown by. Over the weekend the baby started making it's presence known a bit more and is kicking hard enough that we can see my belly moving on the outside. In case you were wondering, the baby has moved away from my bladder making Mom in a much better mood. I visit the bathroom less often now! As you can tell my belly is getting bigger and bigger. I can only imagine what 100 more days of growing will bring. Just keep praying for no stretch marks!!!

Some people have asked if we've registered yet. We did that a few weeks ago. I know us girls love to be nosy, so you can check out Target and Babies R Us to see what all we've registered for.

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers