Saturday, February 15, 2014

Indy Baby!!








Shark Attack! 








Babs and Gabs 'synchronized' swimming!


Stuck in the elevator!!!!
 Mom, Dad, Alex, Amelia, Nana, Uncle Thomas, Gabbi, and Thomas all piled into the van and headed to Indianapolis today.  We met Uncle Jordan and Aunt Barb for a little President's Day get-a-way.  As soon as we got to the hotel, the kids were ready to swim.  We had to get things situated, so some board games kept them entertained for a while.  They really enjoyed playing Jenga. 

Finally it was pool time!!!  It was all fun and games until we all got on the elevator to go back up to our room and we got stuck!!!!  Thomas David quickly named the elevator 'Bonecrusher'.  We weren't even stuck 5 minutes, but it felt like quite a long time.  Gabbi was freaking out, Nana was getting hot, and all I could do was laugh!  I love the one picture I captured right before the elevator doors opened!!  Making memories people!!!

After showers, we ate dinner and hung out.  Playing more games and watching the Olympics!

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers