| Alex and his girlfriend Brenna! |
| The Wherley Girls! |
| The whole crew! |
Today Alex had a very important birthday date with his girlfriend Brenna. She's an older lady and is now the big #5!! We headed to Mid State Gymnastics for her party, and as usual the kids had a blast!
A few days prior to Brenna's party, we talked about what he wanted to buy her. He told me a charm bracelet. I had no idea where he came up with that idea, but I looked at Claire's online and found a few. He picked one out with hearts on it, but I told him we'd have to see what they had at the store. We went to Claire's and the little man was a bit overwhelmed. He ended up choosing a cell phone that had lip gloss in it, and a few bracelets. He walked up the counter and told the lady that these were for his girlfriend. He's already buying jewelry, so he's setting the bar pretty high. We are in trouble for sure folks!
No comments:
Post a Comment