Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Follow Up Appointment
Today, I called the Dr's office to inquire about the pain and bloating I was having following my IUI last Tuesday. They had me come in and they did a sonogram. It was discovered that my ovaries were hyper-stimulated, which also occurred with my pregnancy with Amelia. They advised me to take it easy, and we would continue to monitor the situation. Fingers crossed things improve. Lisa also told me that I shouldn't head out of town this weekend if I was feeling bad. Lady, I'm going!! I need my family time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(403)
-
▼
February
(28)
- Kindergarten Registration
- Bed Time Wind Down
- Buzz Lightyear
- Getting My Hair Fixed
- Swollen!!
- Fresh Air
- Dr's Orders
- Write It Down
- Some POSTIVE News!!
- Heading Home
- Indianapolis Children's Museum
- Marchin', to the Rythym!!!
- Indy Baby!!
- Happy Valentine's Day!!!
- Follow Up Appointment
- Amelia's 1st Haircut
- Happy 60th Birthday Papa!!!
- Brenna's Birthday Party
- Lunch Date
- One of These Things Is Not Like the Other
- A Big Day!!
- A Room with a View
- Super Bowl Sunday!!
- If All Laundry was this CUTE!!!
- Shoveling Snow AGAIN!!!
- Camping
- Flashy High Heels
- Sugar Cookie Decorating
-
▼
February
(28)
No comments:
Post a Comment