Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day


Starting Father's Day off right, with donuts at Papa's store after mass!
Amelia's first soda.  A little root beer.  
She liked it.  ALOT!!  
Uncle Adam always gives Gabbi punches to the head.








Papa and Gabbi playing Monopoly.  All the other kids were watching.



An attempt at the kids with their Dad!  #fail


Nana exercising with 2 grandkids= double workout!

This morning we got up and headed to White Hall to go to mass with the family.  Then we went to Nana and Papa's for a Father's Day lunch.  Uncle Jordan was home for a wedding, so it was nice visiting with him.  The kids loved crawling all over him.  In less than a month we'll see him again on our family vacation.  All my pictures were taken with my phone, since I left my camera at home.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Adam for being such an awesome dad.  I really don't have the words to express how much I appreciate him and all he does for our family.  He is our rock, our protector, and our fixer of all things, plus he's a really good cuddler.  I can't imagine raising these babes without you!!!  Happy Father's Day to all the men in our lives!!!

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers