Today we headed up to Glenview for Anthony's 5th birthday party, but not before we made a stop to see Uncle Trevor and Aunt Ashley. Daddy helped them move, but the rest of us hadn't seen their new house yet. We grabbed lunch from Portillo's and had a short little visit. Plus Alex and Amelia got their birthday presents that arrived the day after their birthday party!! They each got new super hero costumes that are so adorable. They love them. I don't have any pictures of them in them though!
As you can see, the party was sports themed with an emphasis on Lebron James. Alex was a little shy in the beginning and wouldn't play in the gym with the kids. It didn't help that we were a little late in getting there. Regardless the kids had fun, and Anthony was so excited that we had come.
After the party, we went to Anthony's house for dinner and a sleepover. Of course, the kids loved playing with toys that were new to them. Adam and I enjoyed sitting on the back patio with Courtney and Jill and catching up. We ordered Chicago-style deep dish pizza for dinner. It was a low-key evening, but fun. The kids were super tired after a long day, so we were in bed fairly early. Alex and Anthony slept together on the air mattress. I wish I had a picture of the two of them snuggled up together. It was soooo cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment