Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Toddler Room & Pre-K Screening

My babies are growing fast!!!  Yesterday Amelia moved to the toddler room at daycare and today Alex visited Sherman Elementary for a Pre-K screening!!!  He walked right in and told the receptionist his name, but then refused to speak to anyone else and wouldn't leave my side.  I headed back with him, where he still chose not to participate, then they got another teacher to evaluate him and he still wouldn't participate.  After finally threatening him that I would leave him in there by himself he answered all the questions like the good and smart little boy that I knew he was!!!  He did fail a portion of the eye exam so we are headed to the eye doctor in a few weeks!  He didn't get into the program, but at least we know he's not in need of additional educational help!!  He was rewarded by going to Casey's for some M&M's and the carwash!!

Then Miss Lisa took the kids home so that Daddy and I could go to Andy Manar's fundraiser!!  Fun times!!

HAPPY 60th BIRTHDAY PAPA KERSHAW!!! We Love You!!!

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers