Friday, August 31, 2012

Boots and Bullets--1000



Tonight Alex and Amelia both came out of the laundry room with boots in their hands.  I obliged them, hoping it may bring us some relief from this ridiculous heat we've been having.  It didn't help, but they enjoyed running around the house.  Alex practiced his football stance and Amelia practiced being the little diva that she is!!

We were pretty bummed that it was raining, so we didn't make it to the Bullets first home game tonight.  Seems like we missed another blowout. . . the Bullets beat the North Mac Panthers 50-0 and had a running clock the entire second half!!  Glad we didn't stand out in the rain for that!  We're off to a heck of a start!

**This officially marks my 1000th blog post.  Sure hope my kids appreciate all these memories I'm keeping for them!!  I know I'm glad I've done it.

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers