I'm working on an new decor for the living room and wanted the kid to participate. I got this idea from Pinterest and Aunt Sara had pretty good luck with it so I thought I'd give it a whirl. Our 'K' didn't turn out quite as pretty as I would have liked, but the kids had a BLAST smearing paint all over the canvas and themselves. They painted for about 20 minutes or so. Alex has already asked to do it again!!!I didn't take a picture of the final outcome, but I'll get around to that soon.
Saturday, August 18, 2012
Finger Painting
I'm working on an new decor for the living room and wanted the kid to participate. I got this idea from Pinterest and Aunt Sara had pretty good luck with it so I thought I'd give it a whirl. Our 'K' didn't turn out quite as pretty as I would have liked, but the kids had a BLAST smearing paint all over the canvas and themselves. They painted for about 20 minutes or so. Alex has already asked to do it again!!!I didn't take a picture of the final outcome, but I'll get around to that soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(393)
-
▼
August
(34)
- Boots and Bullets--1000
- 15 Month Check-Up
- Bottle it Up
- Eye Dr. Appointment
- Hot Air Balloon Festival
- Sweet Dreams
- Kicking Off the Season Right
- Practice Makes Perfect
- Spaghetti Smiles
- More Fair Fun
- State Fair Time
- A Basket of Babies!!
- Play Ball!
- Finger Painting
- New Camera!!!!!
- Old Settlers Day Parade
- Toddler Room & Pre-K Screening
- Silly Chicks!
- Lil Cutie
- Some Random Photos
- Sometimes They Do Love Each Other
- Amelia's One Year Old Photos
- Alexander's 3 Year Old Photos
- Mommy Will Play Too!!
- While Mommy's Away
- Big Pants
- Party Time!
- Not So Well
- It's Never Too Early. . .
- Photos by Alex
- Go Bananas!!
- Poor Gabs
- Date Night
- Knight Action Park--Round 2
-
▼
August
(34)
No comments:
Post a Comment