I came across an idea on Pinterest that I'm actually going to do!!! It's 20 Questions to ask your child on their birthday starting at the age of three. Then every year you ask the same questions to see how your child grows and changes. So tonight I asked Alex all the questions. Here are his responses:
1. What is your favorite color? Orange (I'm surprised he didn't say rojo--red in Spanish).
2. What is your favorite toy? Tractor (I thought it would be his Gator).
3. What is your favorite fruit? Apple
4. What is your favorite TV show? Scooby Doo
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Dora Sketti-O's (ie: Spaghetti-O's)
6. What is your favorite outfit? Spiderman shirt (It's what he was wearing)
7. What is your favorite game? I don't know. (We don't play lots of games)
8. What is your favorite snack? Goldfish
9. What is your favorite animal? Lion (I thought it would be monkey).
10. What is your favorite song? The Letters "BOQNA" (I think he means the Alphabet, but who knows)
11. What is your favorite book? That's Not my Monster (He also really loves Go Dog Go!)
12. Who is your best friend? Brenna (Usually he says his dad.)
13. What is your favorite cereal? Apple Jacks
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Drive my rojo car
15. What is your favorite drink? Orange Juice (He's obsessed, so is Amelia)
16. What is your favorite holiday? I don't know. Then he says "Let's see the coo coo clocks."
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? My baby
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Yogurt with strawberries (That's what he had today.)
19. What do you want for your birthday dinner? Fruit snacks
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Spiderman, but he says Spidermam.
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(393)
-
▼
June
(22)
- Cruisin'
- Dog Days!!
- To Nana & Papa's We Go
- 20 Questions
- Great Grapes
- Mean Muggin'
- Swimming
- Little Moments
- Pool Time
- Fireman Sam
- Look Who's Walking Now!!
- Father's Day in Peoria
- Happy Father's Day!!
- Father's Day in Greene Co.
- Let the Training Commence
- Jackpot!
- Vegas Baby!!
- Yearly Stats
- Bullet Parade
- Softball Championship
- Birthday at the Zoo
- Happy Birthday Alex!!!
-
▼
June
(22)
No comments:
Post a Comment