 |
I have no idea. I think Alex may have been
saying he had big boy undies on. |
 |
| Talking on her cell phone. |
 |
| Nana , the nail lady. |
 |
| Trying to get Stella, the cat. |
 |
Gabbi played dress up in Nana's closet
while the other kids took a bath. |
Today we headed to Nana & Papa's house to celebrate Father's Day with Papa and Uncle Thomas. Daddy couldn't come with us because he was helping coach an All-Star football game in Springfield. We didn't get the memo that we were supposed to bring work clothes to help cut down tree branches, so Mommy and Amelia stayed inside with the girls while the boys handled the outside work. Alex and Thomas were big helpers using their chain saw and Thomas' gator to haul tree limbs. It was too hot for me to really go out and take pictures, or so I thought. It ended up being pretty nice after the sun started to go down, so we ate dinner outside. Somehow I didn't manage to get one picture of my dad or brother. Oops!
Side Note: Alex pooped in the potty twice today so we stopped and bought him the weed eater we promised him. This evening at Nana and Papa's house he took the nastiest poop in his pants. Thank God Nana helped with that. I was at a loss on what to do. He's doing really good with peeing though. Baby Steps.
No comments:
Post a Comment