![]() |
| Ready to head to the airport!!! |
| Just got to Vegas. . . it's 1 am (3 am our time) and I'm sleepy!! |
| We took a limo everywhere!! We were stylin!! |
| Coldest pool every!!! |
| Adam and Molly |
| Dr. Liz Kunz--the reason for our trip!! |
Molly and Aaron![]() Brad, Adam, Mitch, Trevor, and Aaron |
| Ashley and Kacey |
| Liz was honored at the Piano Bar for getting her Pharmacy degree!!! |
![]() |
| Adam, Ashley, Kacey, and Molly |
| The World Series of Poker was at our hotel. Adam and I knocked the deck of cards backwards, hence my laughter!! |
Poolside on my birthday!!!
Self Portrait Tracy, Molly, and Liz
It's my Birthday!!!! At Club Hyde at the Bellagio Molly, Tracy, Jenn, CJ, Julie, Mary, & Liz |
![]() |
| Welcome to Vegas!!! |
| Our last night in Vegas. |
| The whole Vegas crew! |
Old Vegas--Freemont Street![]() |
We headed to Vegas as a celebration of our friend, Liz, graduating with her degree in Pharmacy. It also just happened to be the weekend of my 33rd birthday!! Adam and I were the only ones who had never been to Vegas before. Needless to say we had a great time!! We laid by the pool pretty much all day everyday, except for part of Sunday. Adam and I headed down to the strip to check out all the sights and sounds. We had an amazing brunch that day at Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill at Ceaser's Palace, Adam bet $25 that the Bears win the Super Bowl and we bought a gift for the kids.
Each night we headed out on the town and had an amazing time. I even got to meet up with one of my best friends from high school, Kacey and his wife Ashley on Friday night. They live in Colorado Springs and were in Vegas for their 5 year wedding anniversary. After parting ways with them at the piano bar at New York New York we headed back to our hotel, the Rio, to go the nightclub. Talk about a spectacular view of the Vegas strip at night. It was breathtaking!!!
On Saturday, the girls and I went to get our make-up done at the MAC counter in the mall. As we were walking in I noticed a really cute dress in a store window. I said I liked it, but kept walking. On the way out feeling really cute in my just done make-up and fake eyelashes I looked at the dress again. Liz said I should go try it on, so I did. Loved it and wore it out of the store. What a great little birthday treat. I felt like I was in the movies!! That night the boys and girls split up to go do our own things and then all ended up at Club Hyde at the Bellagio. We had table service and I fell in love with Grey Goose and cranberry. It may be my new drink of choice, sorry Captain Morgan!!!
Sunday night we ended our last night by going to Old Vegas for dinner at the Golden Nugget and to see the light show on Freemont Street. Other than seeing a show, I think we had a wonderful first Vegas experience.











No comments:
Post a Comment