Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thanksgiving Begins









Today we celebrated Thanksgiving with the Kershaw's at our house.  Grandma cooked the turkey and potatoes and everyone else brought the other sides and desserts.  Alex sat down at the table and said, "Mom this is gooood!"  Even this little boy knows Thanksgiving dinner is the best!!!  I think his favorite part was the Oreo balls I made.  He couldn't get enough of them!!

Amelia couldn't get enough of her new teether that allows me to put a piece of ice in it.  We don't see any teeth coming in yet, but she is chewing on everything in sight.  Grandma was super excited to have all her grandbabies together even if it meant going outside to blow bubbles and drive cars!  Aunt Ashley and Uncle Trevor took them outside after lunch to play in the leaves, with the dog, and on the swing set.  I don't have pictures because I took a little nap with Amelia.  Aunt Ashley tells me she has some good pictures that she's going to share with me, so we'll see them soon!

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers