Amelia finished her 2nd round of antibiotics last night and was not showing any signs of improvement, so I called again today to see what we should do. They wanted to see us, so Amelia spent the morning at work with me and then we headed off to get her ears checked. Today she weighed in at 17 lbs! Dr. Veronica said her ears looked no better then they did 10 days ago, so now she is on another round of meds and we are headed to the ENT on Monday. I'm so glad she is so happy during the day, but man the nights are terrible. Feel better soon Pristina!!
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Even Sick She Smiles
Amelia finished her 2nd round of antibiotics last night and was not showing any signs of improvement, so I called again today to see what we should do. They wanted to see us, so Amelia spent the morning at work with me and then we headed off to get her ears checked. Today she weighed in at 17 lbs! Dr. Veronica said her ears looked no better then they did 10 days ago, so now she is on another round of meds and we are headed to the ENT on Monday. I'm so glad she is so happy during the day, but man the nights are terrible. Feel better soon Pristina!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(308)
-
▼
November
(26)
- Hands Full
- 6 Month Stats
- Christmas Tree Decorating
- 6 Months Old
- Playing in the Leaves
- Helping Daddy
- Happy Birthday Nana
- "Great"ful for Great Grandma's!!
- Happy Thanksgiving!!
- Oh What a Night
- Festival of Trees
- Thanksgiving Begins
- Things I Love
- Even Sick She Smiles
- Just Chillin'
- Our Little Turkies
- A Visit from Uncle Jordan
- After Party!!
- After the Game
- All Good Things Must Come to an End
- A Great Start. . .
- Jungle Gym Daddy
- Sitting Like a Big Girl!!
- Look What I Can Do
- Bath Buddies
- Overtime Win!!!
-
▼
November
(26)
No comments:
Post a Comment