Tonight we just chilled in front of the TV while Daddy was teaching. I'm not going to lie I've really given up on trying to keep the house picked up and decided to just embrace the time with my little ones. I just have to laugh when I watch Alex eating his toes and making his sister laugh and then cry when I try to take a picture of us. I'm just trying to chill and enjoy our time together.
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Just Chillin'
Tonight we just chilled in front of the TV while Daddy was teaching. I'm not going to lie I've really given up on trying to keep the house picked up and decided to just embrace the time with my little ones. I just have to laugh when I watch Alex eating his toes and making his sister laugh and then cry when I try to take a picture of us. I'm just trying to chill and enjoy our time together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(308)
-
▼
November
(26)
- Hands Full
- 6 Month Stats
- Christmas Tree Decorating
- 6 Months Old
- Playing in the Leaves
- Helping Daddy
- Happy Birthday Nana
- "Great"ful for Great Grandma's!!
- Happy Thanksgiving!!
- Oh What a Night
- Festival of Trees
- Thanksgiving Begins
- Things I Love
- Even Sick She Smiles
- Just Chillin'
- Our Little Turkies
- A Visit from Uncle Jordan
- After Party!!
- After the Game
- All Good Things Must Come to an End
- A Great Start. . .
- Jungle Gym Daddy
- Sitting Like a Big Girl!!
- Look What I Can Do
- Bath Buddies
- Overtime Win!!!
-
▼
November
(26)
No comments:
Post a Comment