Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Christmas Tree Decorating
Tonight we decorated our Christmas tree. Alex helped put up some of his new ornaments from Nana, which included a football, a train, and Big Bird. Amelia put up one of her Baby's 1st Christmas ornaments but left most of the decorating up to us. She chilled on the couch sucking on an ice cube. As I type this I realize I didn't take a picture of the finished project. Alex will tell you it's pretty, but don't touch it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(308)
-
▼
November
(26)
- Hands Full
- 6 Month Stats
- Christmas Tree Decorating
- 6 Months Old
- Playing in the Leaves
- Helping Daddy
- Happy Birthday Nana
- "Great"ful for Great Grandma's!!
- Happy Thanksgiving!!
- Oh What a Night
- Festival of Trees
- Thanksgiving Begins
- Things I Love
- Even Sick She Smiles
- Just Chillin'
- Our Little Turkies
- A Visit from Uncle Jordan
- After Party!!
- After the Game
- All Good Things Must Come to an End
- A Great Start. . .
- Jungle Gym Daddy
- Sitting Like a Big Girl!!
- Look What I Can Do
- Bath Buddies
- Overtime Win!!!
-
▼
November
(26)
No comments:
Post a Comment