Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Schools Out for Summer!









Today was Daddy's last day of school. . . finally!!! Alex went to school with Daddy today and seemed to enjoy himself. Unfortunately, as fast as time seems to be flying he'll be in high school long before we're ready for him to be that grown up!!

We took advantage of Mr. & Mrs. Allen's pool today. They both teach with Daddy. We went after a family nap this afternoon. Did I mention that I love being home for the summer and family naps?!?!? Alex had a great time swimming, and had no fear of the water. I think we'll be spending a lot of time poolside this summer. Miss Amelia enjoyed snoozing in the shade. Alex also rocked a very fabulous outfit after his bath this evening. A great way to officially start summer vacation!!

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers