Alex really has done a good job with his new sister. He loves to give her kisses and hold her (but only for about 10 seconds). Tonight I went into the kitchen to get a drink and when I came back to the family room this is what I saw. How precious is this?? Of course, then Alex had to get a picture taken by himself so that he could look at it on the camera. He's really into saying 'cheese' these days and then looking at himself!!
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Brotherly Love
Alex really has done a good job with his new sister. He loves to give her kisses and hold her (but only for about 10 seconds). Tonight I went into the kitchen to get a drink and when I came back to the family room this is what I saw. How precious is this?? Of course, then Alex had to get a picture taken by himself so that he could look at it on the camera. He's really into saying 'cheese' these days and then looking at himself!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(308)
-
▼
June
(25)
- First 4th of July Celebration
- I Mow
- 1 Month Old
- Play Me a Song!
- Alex's Surgery
- Hanging Out
- Friends
- Happy Father's Day!
- Meeting Uncle Jordan
- Graduation Party
- More Visitors
- Puddle Jumpin
- Happy Anniversary Nana & Papa!!
- No title
- A Few Firsts
- Little Hands & Little Toes
- Happy Birthday Mommy!!
- Schools Out for Summer!
- Brotherly Love
- Sprinkler Time
- All Dressed Up
- Busy Boy
- Well Baby Visits
- Happy Birthday Alexander!!!
- Homemade Birthday Card
-
▼
June
(25)
No comments:
Post a Comment