Monday, June 14, 2010

St. Louis Day Trip






We've been saying for almost a year now that we've been wanting to go to St. Louis to go eat at Cunetto's on the Hill, the Italian part of the city. So, we decided today would be a good day to go and celebrate a belated birthday dinner for Mommy. We slept in and then headed out. We ate lunch and then walked to a few markets. Then we went shopping for a new kitchen table. We've been looking for some time now, and today was our lucky day!! We found one, but he had to be ordered so Daddy will have to make another trip to pick it up! Then we stopped at Ted Drew's for some frozen custard. It was delicious!!

I didn't take any pictures today, because really I forgot I had brought the camera. The only pictures I have are of Alex in the car. He did amazing today!! About a mile from home he decided he'd had enough of the car, and I can't say I blame him! A great fun family day trip!!

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers