Today Daddy is gone, so it's just Mommy and Buggy!! He's gone to another bachelor party for his buddy, Paul, that he teaches with. We decided to take advantage of the hot weather and go to the pool. We went with Liz and Seth, since Aaron was with Daddy, to the Zara's house. The boys had a great time playing in the pool. Alex really enjoys being in the water. We swam for a about 2 1/2 hours and then the rain came pouring down!! It rained hard for over 2 hours straight!! Alex went home and took a nap the whole time it rained.
We spent the rest of the evening playing together. I can't describe to you how much he loves playing on his Toy Story ride. He scoot all over the place on it! He also loves to play a new game we've invited. When he starts sucking his fingers we tell him to get his fingers out of his mouth and we pull them out. He thinks it's so funny. He then starts putting both hands in his mouth just so we will take them out! A silly game I know, but he loves it. We played until the little man laid down on his bear signally he was ready for bed. We had a great day together!! I love you buddy!! I cherish every minute with you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment