Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Mommy!!!


Playing Peek-a-boo with Joe


Daddy, Alex, and Reese

Not quite ready for a girlfriend...




Today was Mommy's birthday, so that means it's time for another Daddy post. To celebrate her birthday, Mommy took a few hours off of work, and she and Buggs went to Joe and Debbie's house to swim. It was a little cold at first, but Alex soon got used to the water, and he had a great time swimming with Mommy, Debbie, and Reese. After I got done with my golf outing, I came over and swam, too.

We all had a great time swimming and playing for a few hours in the afternoon. Then, when Joe got home, he cooked us all dinner on the grill. It was a great birthday, and we had a lot of fun. When we got home, Bugga was tired and went to bed, so we didn't have time to have Momma blow out the candles on the cake that Nana made, but that's ok. We'll do that tomorrow night at dinner. Before we went to sleep, Mommy opened her present, a new iPod touch from Daddy and Bugga. She said it was too much money, but Alex and I both agree. She's worth it.

It's hard to believe that one year ago, we were sitting at home with a tiny, beautiful little newborn, and now he's already a year old! I can't imagine what the next year will bring, but I know it will be full of new and wonderful surprises. We love you, Mommy! Happy birthday!

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers