Halloween is my favorite time of year, so of course Alex has several outfits to celebrate the occasion. (Thanks Manda!! She bought these onesies right after I found out I was pregnant last year!) I'm sad that I don't get to decorate this year, but it seems kind of silly to drag stuff out when I'm supposed to be packing everything up! Anyway, enjoy the pictures of the Halloween season. Have you ever seen a skeleton with such chunky legs?! I just love them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(199)
-
▼
October
(19)
- Pumpkin Carving
- Fall Festivities
- Shrimp Boil
- Achy Ear
- It's Halloween Time!
- Future Job?!?!
- I've Got Feet!!
- Happy Birthday Daddy!!
- Alex Talking and Laughing
- Off to Grandma's. . .
- Time to Eat!!
- Tummy Time!
- Happy Anniversary!!
- Hanging with my Buddies
- ILL-INI
- 4 Month Stats
- One Year Ago Today. . .
- Homecoming Parade
- Senate Softball Sunday!!
-
▼
October
(19)
1 comment:
LOVE the thighs...those little rolls are adorable : )
Post a Comment