
We received the best news we could ever imagine, we were finally pregnant!!!! I can't describe to you how wonderful that moment was. The best part is, the moment hasn't really ended! We are loving every minute of being parents!
Today Alex is 4 months old. Wow, how time flies. Alex you are growing bigger and stronger every single day. I love to see your little face light up with your big smile and can't get enough of your little laugh!! Every time I take your clothes off you have the biggest belly laugh. You have the chunkiest little legs and your cheeks are so big. I could just eat you!! I hope you continue to grow and change even though we'd love to keep you little forever!!! Happy 4 month Birthday little man, as your shirt says, you are totally huggable!! We Love You!!!!
We had our home inspection on the new house today. There's a serious problem with part of the roof which is causing interior problems as well. It could be pretty pricey to fix, but we have to see what we can negotiate. We're keeping our fingers crossed, please say a prayer!!
Happy Birthday Aaron!!!
3 comments:
Well, maybe you can get a BIG discount on the house because of the problems....that would be a plus!! Love, love, love his little hat, by the way!!
Wow! Time really is flying! Can't wait to see all you guys soon!
Oh no, I missed the Pregnaversary! :) time flies! whatta cutie - was so happy to see him on friday!
Post a Comment