This weekend we headed to Bunker Hill and ate dinner at Grandma Meehan's house. Alex and Thomas had a little fun together. Thomas enjoyed stealing every toy that Alex was playing with. I have a feeling this will be the first of many times that toys are stolen between the two of them!!
We then headed to the Manar's house for a sleepover. We enjoyed hanging out together, and I think the kids did too!! Believe it or not the last picture wasn't planned, they really all were just laying down together!! Aren't they cute?!
We then headed to the Manar's house for a sleepover. We enjoyed hanging out together, and I think the kids did too!! Believe it or not the last picture wasn't planned, they really all were just laying down together!! Aren't they cute?!
1 comment:
What were you guys doing to Ben & Alex in the first pic of them...they look scared to death...haha! The one of them holding hands is absolutely adorable!!!
Post a Comment