Alex's baptismal gown was made from Nana's wedding dress and has been worn by both cousins, Gabbi and Thomas. We plan to have all the grandchildren baptized in the same gown. It's a little girly because when my Mom had it made she was only thinking of Gabbi using it, so we are going to work on getting rid of a few frills for the next baby who will wear it. Nobody ever said family traditions were easy to follow. Alex, I promise you this will be the only time in your life I'll make you wear a gown!!
The picture of Alex by himself was taken today because Alex was a little fussy yesterday and didn't really want to cooperate. I think he was overwhelmed with all the people around and Mommy and Daddy running around like crazy trying to make his day perfect!! Needless to say he's in a much better mood today.
1 comment:
Congratulation on your little guy's baptism!! My mom wants to do the same thing with her wedding dress someday....great minds think alike, I guess : )
Post a Comment