My best friend since I was a little girl, Trista is Alex's godmother and my brother Thomas is Alex's godfather. We are so happy they accepted our invitation to be such important people in Alex's life. We know they will do a great job helping us to raise Alex in his Christian faith. We also know he has two sets of very loving grandparents who will also help him on his faith journey. There were so many people that came to the Baptism that we also know will help shape Alex in his life. Adam and I are truly overwhelmed by all the love and support we have received from our family and friends. We love you and appreciate all you have done for us and Alex.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(199)
-
▼
August
(23)
- Rollover, Rollover!!
- Bullets Win!!
- Are You Ready for Some FOOTBALL?!?!?
- Too Cute for Words!!
- Look Ma. . . I've Got Hands!!!
- I Love my P's!!
- Daddy's Truck is Totaled
- Tummy Time!
- THANK GOD!!!
- Illinois State Fair
- Chillin with my Daddy!
- Shhhh. . . Don't tell Daddy!!
- A Hawaiian Adventure
- Baptism BBQ
- Godparents and Grandparents
- Blessed Baptism
- All Smiles : )
- It's Done!!
- Back to Work!
- All Night Long, All Night!!
- Playtime
- 2 Month Stats!!
- Two Months Old!
-
▼
August
(23)
No comments:
Post a Comment