We're pretty wiped out after yesterday's party, so we spent this morning chilling outside with some of their new toys. We played with bubble guns,sidewalk paint, and rode bikes. Alex was trying to avoid pictures of himself in no shirt, jammie shorts, and a bike helmet, but I got him!!! It's a beautiful morning and I'm feeling blessed to be 35 today!
Monday, June 9, 2014
Relaxing Birthday Morning
We're pretty wiped out after yesterday's party, so we spent this morning chilling outside with some of their new toys. We played with bubble guns,sidewalk paint, and rode bikes. Alex was trying to avoid pictures of himself in no shirt, jammie shorts, and a bike helmet, but I got him!!! It's a beautiful morning and I'm feeling blessed to be 35 today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(403)
-
▼
June
(28)
- Williamsville Fireworks
- Fast Eddie's
- Morning Dress-up
- Book Club Buddy
- BEWARE: Cute Dragon
- Time for Your Check Up
- Kick'n It
- Hanging Out at Football Camp
- Pool Party
- Goldfish Galore
- Southwinds Park
- Father's Day!!
- Clint & Allie's Wedding
- Last Day of JFK
- One More Family Dinner
- Living Room dinner
- Birthday BBQ
- 20 Week Sonogram
- Birthday Shopping
- Relaxing Birthday Morning
- Birthday Bash!
- Sliders Game
- At the Dentist
- Art Project
- Birthday Treats
- Happy 5th Birthday Alex!
- Following the Leader
- 20 Questions
-
▼
June
(28)
No comments:
Post a Comment