Monday, October 8, 2012

7 Years Later. . .






we have 2 beautiful children, good jobs, a wonderful house, a crazy dog, and love that continues to grow.  Happy 7th Anniversary to us.  I truly can't imagine my life any other way!

Today we were scheduled for family pictures with Brandy.  Both kids were not feeling 100%.  They laid around a good part of yesterday and Alex has been running a low grade fever.  They've both been coughing for a few weeks now, so I think tomorrow we'll head to the doctor's office.

Anyway, I pushed it and we went ahead with pictures.  I think they are going to be fantastic!  After we were done, we stopped at Lake Point Grille and had lunch.  We headed home for naps in the hopes of going to the pumpkin patch later.  Sickness continued and we put on our jammies, made home-made chicken noodle soup and hung out at home.

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers