Here a few pictures from the kids picture day at daycare. Alex participated, however Amelia was not feeling it. The ones of her by herself were terrible. Her little nose was so red from all the screaming and crying she had done. Alex participated, but it's because I bribed him! He didn't want to wear this shirt, but rather a Buzz Lightyear shirt. I told him he could change shirts after the picture IF he smiled. It worked like magic! I just can't get over how grown he looks in these pictures. Where is my little boy going??
Friday, September 21, 2012
School Pictures
Here a few pictures from the kids picture day at daycare. Alex participated, however Amelia was not feeling it. The ones of her by herself were terrible. Her little nose was so red from all the screaming and crying she had done. Alex participated, but it's because I bribed him! He didn't want to wear this shirt, but rather a Buzz Lightyear shirt. I told him he could change shirts after the picture IF he smiled. It worked like magic! I just can't get over how grown he looks in these pictures. Where is my little boy going??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(393)
-
▼
September
(28)
- On the Go
- Chuck E Cheese
- Celebrating the Win
- This Dip is Soooo Good. . .
- Bullet Proof
- A Crisp Fall Morning
- It's Here!
- Pretty Toes
- Bath Buddies
- Bears Game
- A Night Out in Chicago
- Another Bullet Victory
- School Pictures
- Sweeeeet Treats!!!
- Melts My Heart
- Night Night
- To The Park!
- We Got the Silver Bucket!!!
- Da Bears!!!
- Just Like Daddy
- It's Cold Season
- Happy 89th Birthday Great Grandma Meehan
- A Perfect Evening
- My First 5K
- Ready for Some Football!!!
- Trikes and Tennies
- End of Summer Fun
- One Last Visit
-
▼
September
(28)
No comments:
Post a Comment