The kids got into the pantry and hauled out the box of Capri Suns. It's hot enough out, so why not!!! I should also mention I could have probably used a drink of wrestling with these two cute and sweet children at church this morning. It was Fr. Kemme's last mass, so the Knights of Columbus were all dressed up for a presentation. Alex thought they looked like pirates and was speaking very loudly about how there was pirates at church. I had to carry both of them up for communion and squash several fights over sharing toys. I pray the Lord is blessing me for managing these crazies at church!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(393)
-
▼
July
(24)
- Mickey Mouse Pancakes
- Playing Around
- Come on in Briggs
- Learning Chores
- 6 Flags
- Breakfast in Bed
- ZOOOOO
- Upstairs
- Helping Daddy
- Road Trip
- More Smiles
- Smiles
- A Visit from Texas
- Sitting Around
- Braving the Heat
- Fireworks!!
- Freedom Swim
- Ride Em Cowboy!!
- Carnival Rides
- Parade Time
- Knights Action Park
- Fireworks!
- Sleeping Buddies
- Drinks all Around
-
▼
July
(24)
No comments:
Post a Comment