| The King of Beers=A Happy Man!! |
| The wind was ridiculous!! |
| So many people were taking ridiculous 'model' pictures, so I just had to join in!! |
Mommy and Daddy had a great vacation to Cancun, Mexico. This week long trip was free other than our airfare, after the mess up with our reservations last year. I was worried to be away from the kids for so long, but I knew they would be in good hands. It was so relaxing to spend time with just Adam. It's amazing how we got excited about eating in the quiet and with both of our hands. Waking up when we wanted to, even though we never really slept in and not having to change diapers or get a snack or juice or this toy or watch any children's movies!!
We spent most of our time laying on the beach listening to the waves and soaking up the sun. We both read a couple books a piece an enjoyed being lazy!!! One night we went out to dinner at Carlos & Charlie's and then headed out to a club called Coco Bongo. It's a Vegas style show that doesn't even start until midnight!! Adam and I basically learned that we are really getting old and don't enjoy being around really drunk and stupid people!! It was a fun experience regardless. One day I went to the spa and had a massage and mini-facial and we also rented a jet ski and snorkled. Adam wanted to go scuba diving, but just while we were snorkeling and he tried to dive under the water it hurt his ears too much. The Kershaw ears are cursed!! We came back suntanned and relaxed! Lucky for Adam he only has a few more weeks and then it will be summer vacation.
We wouldn't change having our two little ones for anything, but it was nice to just focus on us for a while. I'm pretty sure the kids had a great time, but we were all glad to be back together. Surprisingly Alex was more excited to see Mommy and Amelia was more excited to Daddy. The complete opposite of what we thought would happen. As we left Grandma and Papa's house with the kids Alex said, " I had a great time and Sissy did too." We all feel refreshed and ready to go!!
No comments:
Post a Comment