Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Eating Like a Big Girl







Cutting up the oranges.











Tonight at dinner Amelia kept grunting and pointing at me, or so I thought.  I finally figured out she wanted my fork.  Knowing that it wasn't a good idea, I got up and got her a spoon.  She was off and running in no time trying to scoop up the noodles and put it in her mouth.  She struggled, but ended up picking the noddles up with her fingers and putting it on the spoon and then putting it in her mouth.  Why is my baby girl growing up so fast.  She's given up the breast, bottle, and baby food.  We really need things to slow down a bit!!

Both of the kids enjoyed mandarian oranges this evening too.   I didn't figure that they would eat an entire can, but boy was I wrong.  Alex was even drinking the juice right out of the can!  He was super sweet, and would give an orange to his sister, but not without first cutting it in half for her.

After we thought Amelia was done eating she took upon herself to give my fork a try!!  Of course after she threw a fit because she didn't want Daddy to clean her off.

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers