Friday, March 9, 2012

Kevin & Hannah's Wedding






















Mommy stayed home with Amelia today.  No more puking, just pooping now.  I could tell she was feeling better, but it's one of those things where you feel better, start to exert some energy and then get really tired.  She would play and be so happy and then crash, she did this several times today.  But over all was much better.

We then got dressed up and headed down to Gillespie for Mommy's cousin's wedding.  Kevin and Hannah had a nice intimate wedding and reception.  Of course, the kids loved dancing but I could tell Alex wasn't feeling 100%.  I just knew he was next.  It made me even more nervous knowing we had a house full of family coming into town.  All in all, we had a wonderful evening.  May God Bless Kevin and Hannah Kozemczak on their wedding day!!!

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Followers