Evalee loves to watch The Cat & the Hat Know all About That in TV, so it was only fitting for her the cat to be her birthday theme. Her Mommy and friend took on the task of making the birthday cake from scratch. I think it turned out pretty awesome and it tasted great too. EE loved having everybody Happy Birthday to her, so we did it twice. She was beaming. I think the girl had a pretty great day!!
Saturday, March 31, 2012
Happy 2nd Birthday Evalee
Evalee loves to watch The Cat & the Hat Know all About That in TV, so it was only fitting for her the cat to be her birthday theme. Her Mommy and friend took on the task of making the birthday cake from scratch. I think it turned out pretty awesome and it tasted great too. EE loved having everybody Happy Birthday to her, so we did it twice. She was beaming. I think the girl had a pretty great day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(393)
-
▼
March
(30)
- This and That
- Happy 2nd Birthday Evalee
- Presents Presents
- Put Me Down
- Grand Opening
- Too Cool
- Just a Swinging
- Girl Time
- App-sessed
- Park It
- Cute as a Button
- A Walk in the Park
- Happy St. Patrick's Day
- A Facebook post from Daddy!!
- Lucky Lady
- A Visit from Aaron
- You'd Never Know
- Learning
- Strep Throat!!!
- Playing with Water
- Trivia Night
- Kissing Machine
- Kevin & Hannah's Wedding
- Happy Birthday Uncle Jacob
- Bubble Bath
- A Load Full
- Good Morning!!
- I Need a Doctor!
- Trying to Walk
- 9 Month Stats
-
▼
March
(30)

No comments:
Post a Comment